THE CONTRACTS – COMPETITION – INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY DEPARTMENT IS THERE TO ADVISE AND REPRESENT OR DEFEND YOUR INTERESTS.
– Analysis and prevention of exposure to competition: cartel, price fixing, abuse of dominant position, cartel agreements
– Legal assistance in dealings with the competition authorities or during DGCCRF investigations
COMMERCIAL PRACTICES AND ECONOMIC REGULATIONS
– Restrictive practices for competition
– Regulation of prices and sales conditions
– Drafting of commercial cooperation, provision of services agreements, referencing, « category management »
DISTRIBUTION LAW AND CONSUMER LAW
The Contracts – Competition – Intellectual Property Department is there to assist and advise you in your commercial relations.
CHOICE AND CREATION OF DISTRIBUTION NETWORKS:
selective distribution, exclusive franchise, commercial agency, online distribution, online trade.
BREACH OF COMMERCIAL RELATIONS:
our departement will help you prepare, foil or react in the event of a breach and at the first signs of danger.
drafting of GCU’s, GCS’s and legal notices for websites, privacy charters and cookie policies.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AND NEW TECHNOLOGIES LAW
The Contracts – Competition – Intellectual Property Department is there to help you protect and defend your intellectual property :
– Domain names
– Drawings and models
– Data bases
– Copyright and associated law
We are there to advise you on the best strategy to adopt and to represent or defend you before the courts on all the above issues.
STRATEGY AND SETTLEMENT OF COMPLEX DISPUTES
The contracts – litigation – Intellectual property department will advise you on what strategy to adopt and how to handle disputes in the following areas:
– Intellectual Property
– Commercial litigation and litigation surrounding business agreements
– Company litigation: litigation arising in the frame of restructuring operations, disputes between partners, representations & warranties, additonal prices
– Litigation following breach of precontractual and contractual relations
– Litigation arising in the fields of distribution, competition and consumption
We represent and defend our clients before state and European courts and arbitration tribunals. We have expert knowledge of all modes of ADR : conciliation, mediation, participative procedures, settlements.